This page has moved to a new address.

Aaaand.... We're Back!

Scattered Squirrel: Aaaand.... We're Back!

May 15, 2012

Aaaand.... We're Back!

Hello everyone!  Long time no see.  It's all my fault, and I apologize profusely.  Life got crazy last week.  I think my head is still spinning from the whirlwind activity.  Last time I was able to pop on here, was last Monday, where I shared the Kid's Section of my HMB (here)  I had grand and wonderful plans of posting more all week, but (as you may have noticed) that didn't work out so well.  Monday was really the last normal day last week, ok, Tuesday wasn't too bad, but we had internet issues ALL day that day, plus a showing at the house and all that wonderful stuff.  There's a lot of between then and now, but I won't bore you with the details.  I just wanted to hop on here tonight, and let everyone know, I haven't forgotten you!

Now that things are settling down, I'm hoping to get a few more posts up.  Due to some recent changes in our lives, the complete INSANITY of last week, I've had change a few things up, and I'm a little behind on my HMB, but it's slowly coming together, and I am eager to get back into the swing of things here.  I hope you all will hang in there while I get things back on track.  I'll be back tomorrow with the next installment of my HMB revamp, and a printable for you!  :-)

I hope that you all are having a wonderful evening.  For all you mommies out there, I hope you had a magnificent Mother's Day!

How do you stay sane when life get crazy?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It means so much to me!

<< Home