This page has moved to a new address.

Just a Quick Post

Scattered Squirrel: Just a Quick Post

April 2, 2012

Just a Quick Post

Hi everyone!  How was your weekend?  I hope you had a good one.  We were busy, busy, busy this weekend.  I spent most of Friday and Saturday working on the early packing, working my way through the kitchen, and all that other moving fun stuff.  Sunday was Liam's 5th birthday!  Just a quiet family affair, but he still had a blast.  We even took him shopping to use the gift card his Grams and Geezer sent him.  He was in 7th heaven!  As we're all still on the mend it was a fairly quiet day, but Travis and I both took advantage of the day and just did the family thing, no worrying about getting the house on the market, no rushing all over trying to get walls scrubbed and drawers organized, just a nice quiet family day!

I had grand plans of showing off the kitchen today, but that didn't really work out.  It's done, but sadly, the table is now full of stuff to deal with.  lol  It just never ends does it?  So, no house stuff to show off, but I do have a few printables for you.

In the onslaught of getting the house ready to be put on the market next week, I've ditched my project planner, it just wasn't cutting it, as I'm tackling whole rooms at a time.  However, with the to do list seeming to grow with each passing hour, I was feeling really overwhelmed.  Mostly, I think it was more the "when" to get things done, rather than the "what" that was overwhelming me.  The long list, with the deadline of this Saturday, wasn't really cutting it, as I kept losing my focus thinking about the other 9 million things to do.  So, I whipped up a quick and simple weekly planner, with lots of room to make lists, a weekly goal, and even a daily water tracker (need to stay hydrated while sorting, scrubbing and packing lol)

Because I need the room to make lists, I made it a two page planner,  but I also put the two pages together to make a one page weekly planner for anyone who might want it!

Here they are:

free printable planner home management binder



free printable planner home management binder


free printable planner home management binder

To download the files, just click the captions under each photo!

I'm hoping getting my weeks planned out (especially this week) will help me feel more in control of the chaos around me.  And, I'm also hoping that soon my weekly schedule will be full of appointments of people who want to come see the house.  Keep your fingers crossed for a quick sale for us!  The sooner we can get out of here, the better!!  I can't wait!

So, until tomorrow, when I PROMISE, I'll get the kitchen before and after up on here, I wish you all a good night.

If you have the time, please let me know what you think of the weekly planners.  Is there anything that missing that you would like see?  What about half sized planners?  Is anyone looking for a 5.5x8.5 sized planner?


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It means so much to me!

<< Home