This page has moved to a new address.

Move-In Checklist Printable

Scattered Squirrel: Move-In Checklist Printable

March 27, 2012

Move-In Checklist Printable

Hi there!  This cold is still making the rounds around our house.  I find myself tiring really easily, but I'm antsy at the same time.  I want to be up doing ... something ... anything... but my body has other ideas lol.  So, I decided to put some of that desire to good use, and whip up another printable.  I can't believe I didn't think of this yesterday, but then what would I have done today?

So, yesterday I shared with you my "Move-In" kit.  Today, I decided to take it one step further and put it all together into a checklist that I can tuck into my MMB, and I'm sharing it with you.

free printable moving home management binder

It's a little more specific than my list yesterday, I added a few more items to the list as I thought of them.  The page is, as always, set up so that it can be three whole punched.  

Is there anything I missed on the list, that you think should be there?  Would anyone like a list done up for a family size greater or less than 4?  Let me know, and I'll see what I can do!  :-)  

I hope you all are have a fantabulous day!!!  

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 7, 2012 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Caitlin said...

I just wanted to say that this printable is great and I love the design! My boyfriend and I are moving into our first home together and are slightly overwhelmed! A printable for "your first home" might be useful too? I know we're having to buy a lot of things, not just move existing items (dishes, microwave, shower curtain)...just the weird stuff haha

 
At June 9, 2012 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Alli said...

Hi Caitlin! Thank you so much, I'm really glad that you found the printable helpful. I never thought of doing a first home one, but I could definitely look into doing one. Were you thinking something more along the lines of a check list of common, everyday items you would need? Or something more like a list where you could keep track of what you already have and what you still need to get?

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It means so much to me!

<< Home