This page has moved to a new address.

A Wet Knot is Harder to Untie!

Scattered Squirrel: A Wet Knot is Harder to Untie!

October 10, 2012

A Wet Knot is Harder to Untie!

Those words were spoken, two years ago, at our wedding.  We woke up to a grey and soggy morning, and even still that day was one of the most beautiful days of my life.  I am so lucky to be sharing my life with a man who is my best friend and soul mate.  Every day is brighter, happier, more wonderful, all because he is sharing it with me.  I could not imagine my life without him in it. 

Thank you, my love.  Not just for these past two years, but for all the time before as well.  Each moment, every minute has been magic.  And here is to many, many, many more!!!!



Happy Anniversary!

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2012 at 10:15 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!

 
At October 10, 2012 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Alli said...

Thanks Emily!

 
At November 2, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Sara K said...

what an awesome saying - never heard it before applied to rain on a wedding day but it's so cute (and true). happy belated anniversary! xo

 
At November 2, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Alli said...

Awww, thanks Sara. I had never heard it before either, but it never fails to make me smile.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Alli

 

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! It means so much to me!

<< Home